Job Offer | Walikale Engineering Africa (Pty) Ltd
Project Manager – Lead Developer: Font-End Web, Mobile Applications & Marketing
You will report to the Company’s Managing Director. To manage and lead projects within South Africa and our international clients in West Africa, Central Africa and East Africa.
Employment Relationship & Working schedule
- This is contract base position from 10 February 2020 – 31 January 2023.
- Hard worker with analytical and communication skills
- Desire to learn new languages
- Can speak French (no-negotiable),
- English (no-Negotiable)
- Swahili (no-negotiable) and/or Arabic,
- With the ability to assimilate easily with different cultures.
- Valid International Passport.
- Eager to relocate internationally
- Valid driver’s license.
Package & Remuneration:
- Salary: Market Related
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and Lead all Web and Mobile Development Projects
- Front-end and (Visual Studio & Adobe Muse, WordPress & CMS, Database, ASP.net…).
Mobile Development(C#, Java, C++)
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, and build applications with a focus on user experience and usability.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Manage other team members and stakeholders.
- Utilize best practices to implement frontend of web applications.
Readily share knowledge when tasked or approached.
- Actively reviewing and fixing all defects found as per the defined quality standards.
- Making sure your software does what it supposed to do as per the defined specification.
- Taking full ownership of quality by working with the QA team to ensure the test plans are of a high quality and cover the full scope of development.
- Testing all changes you made and ensuring that existing functionality works as expected.
- Testing your software as per the team’s software quality charter.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Minimum 3 years Work experience as a Developer or Team Leader
- Computer Science / Information Technology Degree / Diploma,
- Digital Marketing Skill,
- Business Management skills
- Visual Studio for windows, android Studio, Visual Studio for Mac
- MySQL Database
- Deep knowledge for Hardware, Software and Networking
- Troubleshoot skills: ios, macOS, Android and Windows.
NB: Only online applications through our website or LinkedIn will be accepted, any walk-ins, telephonic, email or fax applications will not be considered.